The STR8 Flower Mill Remix includes a milling chamber in aluminum. It’s unique complete milling is a design feature that naturally pushes all flower through the diffuser screen. The perfectly engineered rotor design rolls the flower across the screen, crumbling the flower where it naturally wants to break apart. This separation results in a naturally soft and fluffy flower, which rolls and packs easier, as well as burns more uniformly. The entire assembly can be quickly disassembled allowing total access for cleaning, inside and out.
Described below is what separates a Flower Mill Remix from your average grinder, it has an effective process for breaking down flower.
- 3 Piece
- 53 mm
- Fluffy, Consistent Burning Flower | The unique milling process never tears the flower, resulting in a lighter, fluffier product which is easier to roll and burns more evenly.
- Complete Milling | The unique milling chamber design naturally crumbles and pushes flower through the diffuser screen, meaning less time spent removing partially processed product.
- Easy Disassembly | The lower catch unthreads with only a quarter turn, meaning no more fumbling and ultimately spilled flower or dropped parts.
- Easy Cleaning | All parts fully disassemble to allow complete access and total cleanliness.
- Magnetic Lid | Strong magnets hold the lid to the housing for transportation and storage.
Warranty on STR8 Flower Mill
Two-year limited warranty. All STR8 Flower Mills are intentionally engineered and built to last a lifetime of daily use. To ensure your investment is protected, we warrant all products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date. This warranty is non-transferrable, and will be offered to the original owner of the device only. All decisions are made at the sole discretion of STR8. Shipping costs are not covered.
- Warranty Limitations – This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or theft
- Normal wear and tear
- Worn coatings or cosmetic finishes
- Claim Procedure
- Please see the warranty section of our website to submit your claim
- Out Of Warranty / Replacement Parts
- Replacement parts are always available for purchase directly from STR8. Please visit the contact us section of STR8.com with any requests. We’d be more than happy to help you out!