The STR8 Flower Mill is a hybrid construction including a stainless steel milling chamber with an aluminum case. It’s unique complete milling is a design feature that naturally pushes all flower through the diffuser screen. The perfectly engineered rotor design rolls the flower across the screen, crumbling the flower where it naturally wants to break apart. This separation results in a naturally soft and fluffy flower, which rolls and packs easier, as well as burns more uniformly. The entire assembly can be quickly disassembled allowing total access for cleaning, inside and out.
Described below is what separates a Flower Mill from your average grinder, it has an effective process for breaking down flower.
- 4 Piece
- 53 mm
- Black / Grey
- Hybrid Construction | A food grade (304) stainless steel milling chamber (rotor, sleeve, diffuser and kief screens) ensures flower is never milled using aluminum. The outer case is manufactured from aircraft grade (6061) aluminum to keep weight at a minimum. When not in use, the lid is held together by nickel plated neodymium rare earth magnets.
- Fluffy, Consistent Burning Flower | The unique milling process never tears the flower, resulting in a lighter, fluffier product which is easier to roll and burns more evenly.
- Complete Milling | The unique milling chamber design naturally crumbles and pushes flower through the diffuser screen, meaning less time spent removing partially processed product.
- Easy Disassembly | The lower catch unthreads with only a quarter turn, meaning no more fumbling and ultimately spilled flower or dropped parts.
- Easy Cleaning | All parts fully disassemble to allow complete access and total cleanliness.
- Swappable Diffuser Screens (sold separately)| Swapping to a diffuser screen with smaller holes means finer milling for vaporizers or cooking.
- Magnetic Lid | Strong magnets hold the lid to the housing for transportation and storage.
- Kief Catch | The fine mesh screen only allows kief particles through and can be easily accessed by unthreading the taper from the kief catch.
Warranty on STR8 Flower Mill
Two-year limited warranty. All STR8 Flower Mills are intentionally engineered and built to last a lifetime of daily use. To ensure your investment is protected, we warrant all products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date. This warranty is non-transferrable, and will be offered to the original owner of the device only. All decisions are made at the sole discretion of STR8. Shipping costs are not covered.
- Warranty Limitations – This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or theft
- Normal wear and tear
- Worn coatings or cosmetic finishes
- Claim Procedure
- Please see the warranty section of our website to submit your claim
- Out Of Warranty / Replacement Parts
- Replacement parts are always available for purchase directly from STR8. Please visit the contact us section of STR8.com with any requests. We’d be more than happy to help you out!
Tyrone F –
BEST grinder I’ve ever used! Kept flower consistent and SO easy to use! Every piece comes apart which makes cleaning super easy after so many uses. LOVE this!
I hate finding a new grinder they all suck i though this would be the same i used it 2 times and set down my others its as nice or better than my sweetleaf….very nice quality and has good solid feel….it comes out looking very fluffy every time unless it’s very dry. Seriously you get what you pay for.
I do not personally own this but I have used it several times & know how much my friends love it. Such a smooth & easy grinder
I absolutely adore this grinder! I first saw Koala Puffs using this, and after longing for it for a few months, I finally splurged! I’d had 1 grinder from Amazon for 2 years (cheap, less than $20), and I will NEVER go back to anything less than this flower mill grinder. Superb quality, easy to change the diffuser screens, and my herb burns so much more evenly and smoothly. I cannot recommend this stunning grinder enough. It’s truly a wonderful addition to my collection.
Josh (verified owner) –
Forget every grinder you’ve ever used, milling is the best. The flavor is more consistent and longer lasting through the whole burn. This is a grinder for the connoisseur. It’s operation is really smooth and this thing feels like a piece of Detroit steel. Very well built. I gave my old school Cosmic grinder away after I got this mill. Well worth the $$ if you’re a true toker.
Jennifer Brannam (verified owner) –
The absolute best grinder I’ve ever used. I’ve had mine for a year and I haven’t cleaned it once it still works like new 😆
After a few years of owning this it is leaving black dust shaving. I got he stainless steel to avoid this but it is still happening. The inside lip of the lid has rubbed down. I don’t even feel safe using this grinder anymore. Damn I loved it so much. Hopefully they can replace a part and make this right so I can still use my favorite grinder. Please contact me str8 x